- 2x200g tub thick Greek yoghurt
- 60ml (4tbsp) blended clear honey
- 2 whole cucumber, chopped
- 60ml (4 tbsp) mint, freshly chopped
- 30ml (2tbsp) lime juice
- Mint leaves for decoration
In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients until combined. Transfer to serving dish, sprinkle with torn mint leaves and serve immediately. Serve with thick cut vegetables, such as pepper, celery and carrot, tortilla chips or why not try broken pieces of spicy popadoms for a healthy midday snack or as a refreshing start to any meal. Also goes well with barbecued meats or fish such as tuna and swordfish.
Tip: Best eaten straight away.