- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 30ml (2tbsp) oil
- 5ml (1tsp) ground cumin
- 5ml (1tsp) ground coriander
- 5ml (1 tsp) curry powder
- 340g (12oz) jar crunchy peanut butter
- 30ml (2tbsp) tomato purée
- 45ml (3tbsp) clear honey
- 45ml (3tbsp) Branston Pickle
Pre-heat oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6
In a large frying pan, fry the onion in the oil until softened. Add the spices and cook for a minute. Mix in remaining ingredients with 425ml (¾pt) water. Bring to the boil, stirring, then simmer gently until thickened and the peanut oil separates.
Delicious with chicken - why not try serving this sauce with Spicy Chicken Wing Marinade?